Saturday, November 14, 2009

Clouds Cover Blue!


No view of the summit today! Although it's out of sight we know the mountain is still there. The amazing mountain peak is a delight & I so love to gaze upon it on a sunny day; which helps one to hold the memory of the mountain in one's memory.

As I continue to stack my logs for the rough winter months , I surely appreciate the able assistance of my grandson John Anthony, who is stacking ten to every one I stack.

Today's memory log will be named PERSEVERANCE! Without the gift of perseverance many of the tasks we undertake would be left undone or incomplete. The perseverance log is burning extremely well. I will call out to the log in the spirit of perseverance & send the smoke signals all across the mountain tops & the lake. I know the essence of these burning logs will filter down upon all of Blue Mt. Lake.
Let us remember the Logs of Perseverance.
Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment